Frequently Asked Questions
We will continue to follow the guidelines of the CDC during the current Phase
- All surfaces will be santized.
- Bathrooms are being closely monitored and cleaned.
- All staff members will continue wearing masks and will have their temperatures checked before they start their shifts.
- Sanitzing stations are set up at the front entrance and throughout our restaurant.
- Menus will be disposed and new ones will be printed for new guests, but we ask if customers wouldn't mind reviewing our online menu to give a safe, contactless experience.
- Our seating has been rearranged to comply with social distancing and maintaining 6 feet apart between guests.
- We are only accepting credit cards for transactions, but if you wish to tip your server with cash, you may do so
- All Reservations or Walk-In guests are required provide their name and telephone number for contact tracing
- All guests who wish to drink an alcoholic beverage must purchase a meal and have food present on the table if they wish to order another drink
Yes! Outdoor & Indoor Dining is now available! You can book your reservation by clicking here.
Of course! Our Hours are as follow for Takeout:
Yes! Due to our limited seating, reservations are limited to 1.5 hour time blocks. This will allow you enough time to enjoy dinner and drinks at our establishment. You can book a table by clicking here.
Regarding late arrivals...
Guests are required to wear a face covering or mask at all times unless seated at your reserved table.
We kindly ask that you, or someone in your party, stay home if you're not feeling well or experiencing any symptoms of illness. We are asking the same from our staff as well.
Our storefront entrance is located off of Bridge Street. We will have hand sanitizer stations by the hostess stand. You will walk up the steps which will lead you directly into our Beer Garden. Face masks should remain on until seated at your table.
At this time no pets are allowed on our 2nd floor dining area, but they are welcome to join Guests outside our storefront on the sidewalk.
Yes! We will be offering Happy Hour Monday-Friday 4-6PM
$4 Beers & Apps
Sly Fox Helles
Mainstay Bowline IPA
Mainstay Poplar Pils
Avocado Toast (1PC)
Beer Battered Fries
$5 Small Plates
General Tso's Cauliflower
Shaved Brussel Sprouts
$7 Drinks & Apps
Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
Duck Nachos (S)
The only guests that can be seated at your table are those who arrive with you. No exceptions.
Unfortunately, no. We are only accepting Credit Card & Gift Cards at this time, but you may leave cash as a tip for your server.